April’s Simply Earth unboxing is themed around home care with DIY’s for dishwashing detergent, surface cleaner, stain remover, and more.
Watch the Video
April Simply Earth Unboxing
The April Simply Earth Subscription Box is touching on a subject that I think more people should be educated on. The cleaning supplies most people use are some of the most toxic things in our homes. I think it’s really strange that the common mindset people have to get something clean is to wipe it down with something toxic. Simply Earth offers something different by showing us how we can easily make many common cleaning supplies using non-toxic ingredients.
I like that the items and recipes included in this month’s box are things that you will use on a regular basis. In the video I mention a few other uses for the oils, and all of the recipes will be used time and time again. To make these DIY’s you will likely need to purchase a couple of ingredients. Many of them are household items, but I had to purchase Borax and Washing Soda which I will probably continue to use by remaking the DIY’s.
- BO Be Gone Essential Oil Blend
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Castile Soap
- Aluminum Spray Bottle
Related Post: Simply Earth Company Review
- Natural Laundry Detergent
- Lemon and Nutmeg Dishwasher Detergent
- Foaming Hand Soap
- Laundry Stain Remover
- Tea Tree and Lemon Surface Cleaner
- Natural Home Diffuser
Shop Simply Earth
If you are interested in signing up for the Simply Earth Subscription Box make sure you are using the code HSFFREE. With that, you’re going to get a ton of free goodies including:
- A big bonus box with tons of bottles and carrier oils (see my August unboxing for a full look). It’s seriously so jam-packed!
- A $20 gift certificate to use in their shop. You can use this to grab some extra carrier oils or some of their awesome essential oils blends, or anything else you’re interested in.