We all run busy lives, and sometimes it can be hard to find the time to nicely style our hair. Curling your hair can take an especially long time, but it doesn’t have to. Today I’m going to show you my method for how to curl your hair in 5 minutes or less. That’s right, you can curl your hair in 5 minutes or less!
This hair styling trick is great for that loose, slightly messy look that makes you look a lot more put together than that bed head you slick back into a ponytail or top knot. Not that anything is wrong with those styles, I wear ponytails and top knots all the time, but sometimes it’s nice to do a little something extra, and it’s great when that something extra doesn’t take 30 minutes or longer.
Related Post: 7 Tips for Curling Your Hair
Watch the Video
How to Curl Your Hair in 5 Minutes or Less
- Use a dime to nickel sized amount of oil and apply to ends of hair
- Section hair into 1 high ponytail for long hair, or 2 ponytails for medium length hair
- Separate your ponytail into sections and curl (smaller sections = more defined curl, larger sections = looser curl)
- Take ponytails out, apply hairspray, and finger comb hair
- Curl random sections around your face and top layer of hair
- Apply dime to nickel sized amount of oil to ends of hair
- Oola, gorgeous hair!
Related Post: Natural Hair Care Routine
Shop the Products
Natural Haircare Products from Nature’s Haircare
Pretty much all of the products I use are Monat from Nature’s Haircare. They’re all natural and work amazingly well. I’m seriously shocked after every time I wash my hair because it keeps getting softer and having more natural body.
Professional Grade Styling Tools from HSI
Use code “VIPHSF” for 15% off
There ya have it, my super quick and easy method for how to curl your hair in 5 minutes or less. If you end up trying it out I’d love to hear what you think. Make sure to reach out to me on social media @HappyStylishFit.